The Parent Survey provides a tool for schools to quickly and effectively engage with parents to generate feedback on keys aspects of school life to the benefit of pupils.
- Schools can choose to use the in-built parent survey allowing parents to give feedback on their views across whole school subjects.
- Feedback from this survey can provide evidence to support school self-evaluation ahead of any Ofsted inspection.
- Schools can create bespoke surveys for parents covering any aspect of school life or specific events.
- Surveys can be emailed to parents saving printing costs.
- The surveys can be completed on mobile devices or computers allowing ease of completion for parents.