The Pupil Voice Survey supports schools to gather whole school and subject specific evidence for a concise self-evaluation summary.
The survey questions and reports have been developed in line with the Ofsted 'Framework for school inspection' and 'Preparing a school self-evaluation summary' (Sept 2013). The views of pupils are captured to support schools in making evidence based judgements against the key headings (illustrated below) that inspectors will focus on during their inspection.
- The achievement of pupils at the school
- The quality of teaching in the school
- The behaviour and safety of pupils at the school
- The quality of leadership in, and management of, the school
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils at the school